Our team, professionalism and experience. Your advantage.
Pharm-In offers you comprehensive Market Access services in Slovakia, meaning we help launch new drugs into clinical practice and make them available to patients. Access of a drug to the market is not a routine process and there are no established schemes, which is why we are proud of our innovative strategic solutions and our truly professional approach. We enjoy our work and believe that with the combination of innovation, experience and creativity, we can help improve therapeutic options and so also raise the population’s health.
The company Pharm-In was established in 2008 as the first company to provide a comprehensive range of Market Access services in Slovakia. Within just a few years, we had grown into a company that is a guarantee of expertise and professionalism in its field.
We are proud of our team of experts, who boast many years of experience and expertise in various areas of Market Access (epidemiology, HTA, mathematics, biostatistics, IT, data mining and so on).
We arrange all the activities required by drug policy legislation, meaning we constantly monitor the fast changing and often confusing legislation governing drug registration, pricing and categorization procedures. We work closely with experts from various medical fields and pharmacoeconomics.
The aim of the company is to provide our clients with quality services and creative solutions, tailored to fit their specific needs.
Our activities are aimed at offering solutions based on information that demonstrates the best medical and economic value of drugs, dietetic food and medical devices in Slovakia.
At Pharm-In, our most prized value is health. The vision of our company is to provide quality professional services in order to introduce innovative treatment solutions. In our work we are guided by the following principles:
- INNOVATION – Better ideas, better solutions. Introducing new health technology to the market is not a routine, and there are no templates on how to do so. We provide innovative strategic solutions and a creative approach.
- FLEXIBILITY – Every client is unique. We provide services „tailored to fit“, based on current needs and clients expactations.
- ENTHUSIASM – We enjoy working in the area of healthcare. We believe that a combination of innovation, experience and creativity can help us contribute to advancement in healthcare.
- EXPERTISE AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS – The world of drug policy is complicated and always changing. We aspire to be experts in the right place in our field.
- SUCCESS – The success of our clients is our success, too. We find solutions that go further than ordinary methods, and lead to higher success rates among our clients.
Our clients operate in various areas of healthcare, including pharmaceutical companies, specialized organizations and associations of drug manufacturers. Every client is unique and we know their success is our success. That’s why our services cater for the individual needs and expectations of clients, while we find the right tailor-made solution to boost their success.
Education and publishing
We are an active member of several professional societies and associations (SARAP, ISPOR, the Slovak Medical Association) and a partner to various international agencies.
We are a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Slovakia (AmCham Slovakia) and we actively participating in projects related to healthcare.
We lecture and provide training at professional events and publish in professional journals, while constantly raising our own education.
We value fairness and ethical priciples
In our work, we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics, and support honest, transparent and fair behaviour.
We also expect our business partners to adhere to ethical principles and fairness in business relationships.
Read our Ethical codex to understand ethical rules we follow in our work.
We care about environment
We are all responsible for the condition of the environment. At the same time, each of us can help protect it, and we strive to do so in our office as well.
- We sort waste
- We prefer electronic documents
- We do not use plastic bottles
- We support local manufacturers
- We use energy saving light bulbs
- We prefer public transport